Archive for the ‘Nissan Kicks’ Category
A subcompact SUV may be a smaller vehicle than you are thinking about getting, but a vehicle like the Nissan Kicks has a lot of great things going for it, so read on to learn more.
Mark Phelan from the Detroit Free Press tell us, “The Kicks is most accurately described as a compact station wagon, but clever design and engineering imbue it with the visual and practical appeal that have made SUVs the dominant class of vehicles in the United States.”
SUVs are popular because they offer you a good amount of passenger space and cargo space, and the Nissan Kicks is no different. The Nissan Kicks has seating for up to five, and there is plenty of room for children and adults in the second row of seating. This vehicle also gives you a good amount of cargo space for its size. You can get 25.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row of seating and 53.1 cubic feet of space with the second row folded down.
As for fuel efficiency and performance, the Nissan Kicks does well. This vehicle is home to a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 125-horsepower and 115 pound-feet of torque. This vehicle gives you 31 city miles per gallon and 36 highway miles per gallon in terms of fuel efficiency.
US News and World Report explains, “The Kicks is also a competent daily driver with excellent fuel economy, great maneuverability, comfortable seats, and a supple ride quality. If you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, this Nissan should definitely be on your list.”
What else does the Nissan Kicks have going for it? This vehicle offers you a lot of great features standard. In the 2018 Nissan Kicks, you can get standard features like Bluetooth, two USB ports, a rearview camera, a 7-inch infotainment system, automatic emergency braking, and forward collision alert. That is a lot of great features for a vehicle that starts out at a price less than $18,000.
Car and Driver says, “Nissan’s smallest crossover is a solid value thanks to its competitive list of standard features combined with a low starting price.”
The Nissan Kicks is a vehicle with a lot of great things going for it. If you would like to check out the 2018 Nissan Kicks for yourself, you should come down to Palm Springs Nissan. Palm Springs Nissan is a Nissan dealer near you, and we are ready to help you upgrade.
The Nissan Kicks is a subcompact SUV. It offers you a fun driving experience with great technology and features as well as a low base price and ample cargo space. There is a lot to love about the 2018 Nissan Kicks, but we have picked out five things you should know about this vehicle. Learn five things about the Nissan Kicks below.
- The Kicks has Standard Autonomous Emergency Braking – Safety technology is becoming very important in vehicles. It is always impressive when vehicles offer these safety features standard instead of having you pay extra for them. In the 2018 Nissan Kicks, you get autonomous emergency braking standard, and you also get forward collision warning and a rearview camera standard.
- The Starting Price is Under $19,000 – Impressive for its class, the price for the Nissan Kicks starts out under $19,000. It is also important to note that this vehicle gives you a lot of standard features for this price. One big reason to be interested in this vehicle is the good value that it offers.
- The Engine is a 1.6-liter Four-Cylinder – The Nissan Kicks is powered by a naturally aspirated 1.6-cylinder engine. This engine produces 125-horsepower and 115 pound-feet of torque. Also, the Nissan Kicks stands out in terms of fuel efficiency. This vehicle offers you 31 city miles per gallon and 36 highway miles per gallon, which is very good for its class. The 2018 Nissan Kicks also gives you standard front-wheel drive and a continuously variable automatic transmission.
- There is Good Tech – The 2018 Nissan Kicks has a lot of good technology standard. This technology includes a six-speaker audio system, two USB ports, Bluetooth, a push-button start, a rearview camera, a 7-inch touch-screen infotainment system, and more.
- The Kicks Has Impressive Cargo Space – When you are buying a small vehicle, making the most out of your cargo space is important. The 2018 Nissan Kicks offers you 25.3 cubic feet of cargo space and 32.3 cubic feet of space with the seats folded down. This is good for the overall size of this vehicle.
Are you interested in the 2018 Nissan Kicks? You can come down and take a test drive at Palm Springs Nissan. Palm Springs Nissan is a Nissan dealer near you. We have a great selection of new and used Nissan vehicles including 2019 Nissan models. If you are looking to upgrade your vehicle, come down to see us today. We are your Nissan dealer in Palm Springs.
Nissan fans have another thing to get excited about! There is a new addition to the Nissan family. The new 2018 Nissan Kicks is hitting dealership lots all across the country. This subcompact-crossover vehicle is joining the Nissan crossover family and wowing people by its sporty look and incredible features. This sporty SUV comes in 12 colors and you are able to customize trims, body color, mirror caps, accents, and the front lip thanks to Nissan’s color studio.
The Nissan Juke has been replaced by the Kicks at the small end of the SUV size line up for Nissan. Don’t be fooled by its subcompact size, the Nissan Kicks measures 169″ L x 69″ W x 62″ H, still giving you plenty of room to ride comfortably. The 1.6 L 4-cylinder engine and 125 hp allows you to be able to get to where you are going no problem. Another major perk of the 2018 Nissan Kicks is its great gas mileage. Giving you 31 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on highways, it comes as no surprise people are obsessing over the Kicks!
Safety features throughout the vehicle assures you that you and your passengers are in the most connected and alert vehicle. The automatic emergency braking system installed in the Kicks can prevent you from a potential front collision by watching your speed and distance from the car ahead of yours. A blind spot warning system is also installed to help you switch lanes with ease. Another top safety pick is the Kicks rear cross traffic alert system to help you leave a parking lot with confidence!
That’s not all of the cool digital specks the kicks has to offer. Inside the subcompact SUV, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto gives you easy access to heat your seats, play your music, etc. all from the digital touch screen in the front of the dashboard. The hands free bluetooth phone system allows you to communicate safely while driving. The follow me home feature will keep the car lights on for a few minutes to light the way to your front door late at night.
We can’t forget about the sleek styled interior! This SUV’s interior design makes you feel luxurious all at an affordable price. The interior has a sharp, all-black look and leather options that are sure to stand out from its competitors.
The 2018 Nissan Kicks is the next vehicle set to hit your Palm Springs Nissan dealer’s lot. They don’t have any 2018 Kicks in-stock yet, but should be arriving soon sometime this month. In a hurry to get your 2018 Nissan Kicks? Then call today at (760) 328-2800. Or visit us here to learn more about grabbing your 2018 Nissan Kicks from the Nissan dealer near you!