The Nissan Kicks is a subcompact SUV. It offers you a fun driving experience with great technology and features as well as a low base price and ample cargo space. There is a lot to love about the 2018 Nissan Kicks, but we have picked out five things you should know about this vehicle. Learn five things about the Nissan Kicks below.
- The Kicks has Standard Autonomous Emergency Braking – Safety technology is becoming very important in vehicles. It is always impressive when vehicles offer these safety features standard instead of having you pay extra for them. In the 2018 Nissan Kicks, you get autonomous emergency braking standard, and you also get forward collision warning and a rearview camera standard.
- The Starting Price is Under $19,000 – Impressive for its class, the price for the Nissan Kicks starts out under $19,000. It is also important to note that this vehicle gives you a lot of standard features for this price. One big reason to be interested in this vehicle is the good value that it offers.
- The Engine is a 1.6-liter Four-Cylinder – The Nissan Kicks is powered by a naturally aspirated 1.6-cylinder engine. This engine produces 125-horsepower and 115 pound-feet of torque. Also, the Nissan Kicks stands out in terms of fuel efficiency. This vehicle offers you 31 city miles per gallon and 36 highway miles per gallon, which is very good for its class. The 2018 Nissan Kicks also gives you standard front-wheel drive and a continuously variable automatic transmission.
- There is Good Tech – The 2018 Nissan Kicks has a lot of good technology standard. This technology includes a six-speaker audio system, two USB ports, Bluetooth, a push-button start, a rearview camera, a 7-inch touch-screen infotainment system, and more.
- The Kicks Has Impressive Cargo Space – When you are buying a small vehicle, making the most out of your cargo space is important. The 2018 Nissan Kicks offers you 25.3 cubic feet of cargo space and 32.3 cubic feet of space with the seats folded down. This is good for the overall size of this vehicle.
Are you interested in the 2018 Nissan Kicks? You can come down and take a test drive at Palm Springs Nissan. Palm Springs Nissan is a Nissan dealer near you. We have a great selection of new and used Nissan vehicles including 2019 Nissan models. If you are looking to upgrade your vehicle, come down to see us today. We are your Nissan dealer in Palm Springs.