Come explore Palm Springs Nissan’s Commercial Fleet. We serve small and large businesses in Palm Springs, CA and surrounding areas. Whether you're in the market for a van like our Nissan NV 200, NV Cargo, NV Passenger van or truck like Nissan Frontier and Titan, we have what you need!
WORK VAN & TRUCK LINEUP
NV® CARGO [*]
MSRP Starting at $28,850 [*]
- Up to 375-hp and 387 lb-ft of torque
- Up to 324 cu. ft. of cargo space
- Standard 261-hp, 4.0-L V6 engine
NV® PASSENGER [*]
MSRP Starting at $35,170 [*]
- 12-passenger seating capacity
- 12 rear passenger heating and cooling vents
- 324 seating configurations
NV® 200 [*]
MSRP Starting at $21,900 [*]
- 25 mpg[*] combined fuel economy
- 20 interior integrated reinforced cargo-mounting points
- 122.7 cu. ft. cargo space
MSRP Starting at $30,030 [*]
- Up to 9,740 lbs.[*] maximum towing capacity
- Endurance® 5.6-liter V8 gas engine
- Standard 390-hp and 394 lb-ft of torque
TITAN XD® [*]
MSRP Starting at $32,290 [*]
- Available Cummins® 5.0-liter V8 diesel engine
- Up to 12,030 lbs.[*] maximum towing capacity
- Up to 390-hp and 555 lb-ft of torque
MSRP Starting at $18,990 [*]
- Up to 3,790 lbs. maximum towing capacity [*]
- Up to 261-hp [*] and 281 lb-ft of torque [*]
- 19/23 City/Highway mpg [*]
5 YEARS/ 100,000 MILES
AMERICA'S BEST TRUCK & COMMERCIAL VAN WARRANTY
See dealer for limited warranty details. 2018 TITAN AND TITAN XD
Backed by America's Best Truck & Commercial Van Warranty: 5 years, 100,000 Miles Bumper-to-Bumper*, these work vehicles handle any job like a pro.
Section 179 SAVINGS
What is the Section 179 tax deduction?
Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the purchase price of qualifying vehicles purchased or financed during the tax year. That means that if you buy or lease a vehicle for your business, you can deduct it from your income.
Who qualifies for Section 179?
All small businesses that purchase, finance or lease vehicles this year should qualify for the Section 179 Deduction.
When can I take advantage of the Section 179 tax deduction?
Section 179 can change each year without notice, so take advantage of this tax deduction now, while it's available. To qualify, the vehicle purchased, financed or leased must be placed into service between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018.
What vehicles qualify for the full Section 179 tax deduction?
Vehicles that are not used for personal purposes qualify for the full Section 179 tax deduction including the following:
- Heavy “non-SUV” vehicles with a cargo area at least six feet in interior length (this area must not be easily accessible from the passenger area.) In other words, a cargo van, like the Nissan NV.
- Vehicles that can seat nine-plus passengers behind the driver's seat. In other words, a vehicle like the Nissan NV Passenger van.
What other vehicles qualify for Section 179?
Passenger vehicles that are used more than 50% of the time for business use. In other words, virtually any Nissan car, truck, van or SUV.
What else do I need to know?
What is Section 179’s “more than 50% business use” requirement?
The vehicle must be used for business purposes more than 50% of the time to qualify for the Section 179 Deduction. Simply multiply the cost of the vehicle by the percentage of business use to arrive at the monetary amount eligible for the Section 179 tax deduction.
Claim based on years/mileage (whichever occurs first) covered under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty basic coverage. Ward’s in-market Large Pickup Segmentation and Small Pickup Segmentation v. 2017 TITAN® and TITAN XD® and Wards Light Vehicle Segmentation: 2017/2018 Nissan NV® Cargo, NV® Passenger v. in-market Large Van Class; 2017/2018 Nissan NV200® v. in-market Small Van Class. Commercial Vans compared only. Nissan’s New Vehicle Limited Warranty basic coverage excludes tires, corrosion coverage and federal and California emission performance and defect coverage. Other terms and conditions apply. See dealer for complete warranty details. NV200® Taxi is covered under a separate limited warranty with a different level of coverage.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle