Archive for the ‘Nissan features’ Category
Every year, automakers add more technology to vehicles. They add technology for safety, comfort, convenience, and fun. The Nissan Rogue has a lot of great tech features for you. Check out some of the coolest features offered below.
- ProPilot Assist – Everyone is looking for an autonomous vehicle, and these vehicles are not here quite yet, but Nissan has come out with some technology that is bringing us closer. This technology is called ProPilot Assist. According to Forbes, “ProPilot Assist is basically an advanced adaptive cruise control that not only scans the road ahead of you to keep you nicely spaced out from the car in front of you (and bring you to a stop if needed) but it also tries to keep you in clearly marked lanes using its Lane Departure Prevention technology.”
- Zero Gravity Front Seats – If you are looking for some great comfort in your driving experience, you will be happy with the Nissan Rogue’s Zero Gravity Front Seats. These seats have fourteen different pressure points to keep you in a more comfortable position. These pressure points are placed strategically to give you the support your body needs when you are on the road.
- Customizable Screen Displays – In the Nissan Rogue, you have customizable screens to display the things you are looking for. For example, you can have your music display on the large center screen, which leaves room for your turn-by-turn directions behind the steering wheel. You also have a rear camera to show you where you are when you are backing up.
- Climate Control System – The Climate Control System in the Nissan Rogue is a great one. Your keyfob can remotely start the engine in your Nissan Rogue, but it also turns on the Climate Control System. On cold days, this system will turn on your defrosters and your heated steering wheel. On hot days, the air conditioning is turned on. This is a tech-savvy feature to keep you comfortable.
- NissanConnect – NissanConnect is another great tech-savvy feature in the Nissan Rogue. NissanConnect is an infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and more. You can listen to music, access social media, send a hands-free text message, and more with the NissanConnect system. This system also includes emergency services and maintenance alerts to keep you on top of everything.
If you are looking to upgrade to a vehicle like the Nissan Rogue, you can come down to Palm Springs Nissan. We are your Nissan dealer in Palm Springs, and we have a wide selection of new and used vehicles. You can get 2019 Nissan models as well. Palm Springs Nissan is a Nissan dealer near you, so stop by to take a look at our selection. We look forward to helping you upgrade.