2017 Nissan Maxima®
Call Now For Updated 2017 Maxima® Specials.
Request Your Maxima® Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2017 Nissan Maxima® includes the following trim levels:
- S model: Sport Mode Selector, 300-hp 3.5-liter, 24-valve V6, Nissan Connect with Navigation featuring Apple CarPlay
- SV model: Leather-appointed seats, heated front seats, front and rear sonar system, driver's seat support
- SL model: Dual panel panoramic moon roof, Bose Premium audio system, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Forward Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Warning
- SR model: Sport-Tuned Suspension, 19-inch Aluminum Alloy Wheels, Premium Ascot Leather appointed seats
- SR Midnight: Black sport spoiler, black rear bumper diffuser
- Platinum: Around View Monitor, Driver Attention Alert
2017 Nissan Maxima® Dealer Serving Indio And The Coachella Valley
The 2017 Nissan Maxima is anything but a typical family sedan. Under the hood is where the most changes are evident with a 300 horsepower 3.5-liter V6 bringing the car to life. It handles with precision with a transmission that appeals to the performance enthusiast and economist alike with dynamic step shifting and wider gear ratio coverage results in a driving experience that is exhilarating and fuel-efficient. Switch between sport and normal on the drive mode selector to kick your driving experience up a notch and seamlessly return to a smooth, refined, fuel-efficient ride. The outside aerodynamic design exudes style, while Inside the cockpit, drivers are surrounded by the latest technology.
Are you shopping for a new car in the Coachella Valley? If you want to take the 2017 Nissan Maxima out for a test drive, visit us today at Palm Springs Nissan.
The interior of the 2017 Nissan Maxima was inspired by a fighter jet cockpit. Luxury and functionality collide through the use of ambient lighting and a sport seat intended to keep the driver in place. The center console is now tilted to make every button, knob or dial easily accessible.
The 2017 Nissan Maxima has chrome-tipped dual mufflers and a new metal stamping technique give the car its impressive exterior appearance. The car has the floating roof appearance with the car's pillars melding into the glasswork making it look like a fighter jet canopy.